I am happy to announce that I am now a Freelance Technical SEO Consultant.
For the last five years, I have worked as a Senior Technical SEO working in multi-award-winning SEO agencies and as a Product Manager at an industry-leading SEO tool provider called DeepCrawl.
I have always had fun managing and leading client technical SEO projects within these organisations but now I want to build something of my own.
Which is why I am launching Gent of Search.
Why hire me?
I’m a Senior Technical SEO Consultant who has years of experience working in competitive verticles developing bespoke SEO strategies that drive results.
No outsourcing. No account managers. It’s just me providing a one to one service that meets your needs.
I could list more things to try and convince you to hire me but I think Stephen Kenwright from Rise at Seven sums it up quite well.
I keep trying to hire Adam but he’s having none of it. Please don’t hire him, I don’t like the idea that anyone else gets to work with him because he is the best in the business. I would very much prefer it if he’d come to work with me again instead.
– Stephen Kenwright, COO at Rise at Seven
What Services do you offer?
I offer the following services:
- Auditing – I can offer bespoke technical SEO audits which provide prioritised, data-driven and actionable recommendations around improving your website.
- Consultancy and Strategy – I can offer bespoke industry-leading consultancy aimed at providing clear, data-driven, and actionable insights to drive SEO results for your business.
- Technical SEO Delivery – I can provide a unique service that helps businesses streamline and accelerate the delivery of technical SEO recommendations.
- Training and Support – I can offer bespoke SEO training to suit your business or team goals and help arm your team with relevant and up-to-date technical knowledge.
I will never try to sell you anything you don’t need. I only recommend services if I think I can bring serious value to your business.
Hire Me Today
Let’s talk about how I can help on your next project.