The SEO Sprint is a fortnightly newsletter that highlights the relevant tips, advice, and case studies from the world of product and engineering for the SEO community.
Why subscribe to this newsletter?
The goal of this newsletter is to educate and empower SEO professionals to work with development teams to make awesome websites for customers.
Subscribe to this newsletter if you want to learn about:
- Real-world examples of how engineers solve customer problems
- How successful product teams drive growth in a business
- Processes and methods product teams use to validate and solve customer problems
- Tips and advice on how to work with developers to get recommendations implemented
- How successful product teams develop a business case and product roadmap
Why create this newsletter?
As a Product Manager at DeepCrawl, I learned a lot about how successful product and engineering teams work together to solve customer problems.
While working directly with engineers, I realised a lot of these tips, case studies and advice could help empower SEO specialists to work with development teams.
There is so much great content from the product and engineering communities being missed by the SEO indsutry, I thought why not collate, vet, and share the most relevant posts?
What type of content is shared?
A few examples of content you can expect to be highlighted from the newsletter:
- How the BBC World Service improved page performance by up to 83%
- How to Slow Down to Go Faster Than Ever in Software Development
- The lessons learnt creating a design system for BBC Online
- Demystifying SEO with experiments at Pinterest
- The Best-Loved Product Management Content of 2020
- What World Class Product Management Teams Do Differently
- The cost of fixing bugs throughout the SDLC
Subscribe to The SEO Sprint
Join the mailing list and get relevant tips, advice, and case studies from the world of product and engineering.